Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 354



Saturday's post:

Woke up at 7:30 (yes, on a Saturday). Got the spicy chicken biscuit and orange juice (best ever) from Chick Fil A. Met my cheerleaders and the boys basketball players at Milton to ride the bus to Alpharetta. I was in charge of ALL of them. Crazy, huh? Played 1st game and won. Rode bus back to Milton. Went to Zaxby's to pick up lunch for my family. Went to parent's house. Took a nap. Went for a 45 min walk around our neighborhood. Beautiful day! Drove back to Milton. Covered the freshman basketball game for one of my friends that coaches cheerleading. Stayed for the following game (this is now game 3!) because it was my girls. We won again... amazing. Drove quickly to babysit. Babysat for 3 hours. While babysitting, kept getting calls and texts to come out on the town. Yup, I went. After the longest day ever, I was a trooper and lasted all night. Long, but great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment