Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 334



Babysat Ottie last night so I had morning potty duty. Woke up at 8 to help the little guy. Went back to sleep. Woke up around 10:30 to see Linds was back. Went to brunch at West Egg with Linds and Rebecca (commonly known as "Rebes"). It was PHENOMENAL! I have been wanting to go there for a while... if you go I recommend the lattes, fried green tomato sandwich, grits, or... my favorite... the fried egg sandwich--holy freaking cow. For realz peeps.... this sandwich was the jam. Thanks to Rebes for giving me a bite. I now have an obsession with it. Linds dropped me off at the mall to meet Lauren. Shopped with Lauren for a few hours. Lauren dropped me off at my place then I went shopping by myself. What do I have to show for my day of shopping? 1 lousy shirt. LAME!!! I need clothes for San Fran and Napa. I suppose my extremely full closet could help me out, but it's just so fun to have something new! Came home and ate dinner. Laura just made cookies and we're about to watch a movie.

Pic? My favorite word I have created in Words with Friends thus far. "Ditz". I just find that so hilarious and amazing. We can all be a ditz at some point or another... some more than others maybe? I embrace my "ditzy-ness" when I encounter it :)

Yay for snow, school closings, San Fran & Napa this week with my loves, and a 2 day work week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment