Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 173




Soaked some rays by our pool for the first time today with Laura. Walked* (keyword) to LA Fitness, worked out a bit, then walked* (keyword) back. I love living so close to my gym! I have a gym in my complex that I need to take advantage of still... kinda nice that I have options :). Showered then went to Hudson Grille with Laura and a bunch of her friends. I love meeting new people. It's one of my favorite things to do!! We all had a great time... probably too much fun. So much fun that I literally had to remove myself... but first I had to go to her boyfriends house and meet his dog, Kizer. Kizer is a pitbull. I know, sounds scary right? NO... this dog was super sweet!

I have a statewide cheerleading meeting, bridal shower, cookout, & concert tomorrow :) BIG day! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment