Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 165



Today was my last day to babysit Kelsey.. she definitely cried and refused to go to her mom from my arms. It was pretty stinkin' cute. Found out why she has been hard this week.... she has a virus! Well, duh! I'd be in a rough mood too. Actually, I am. I have been super short tempered today and not feeling like myself. I hate it when I am like this. Most of you have probably never seen me like that (nor will you ever), but sometimes it comes out... and man does it feel good. My problem is I have to have the last word. This drags out arguments a lot. Ooops. My bad. Part of me thinks I am a bit under the weather... my appetite is pretty small and I have no desire to go to the gym. Maybe I should just take a chill pill tonight... wish I could be more positive tonight, but it just ain't gonna happen.

oh yeah... Happy 23rd birthday to my baby brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment