Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 168




Something I've learned from today? READ THE DIRECTIONS! I have spent the past hour waiting for my MacBook Pro to stop uploading all of this stuff... I still don't even know what it was. While I was cleaning out stuff in my room, I found all of these cds that came from my computer bag. I figured... "Hmmm... maybe I was supposed to do this when I got it?" Um... an hour later, I still don't know what it was I put on here. I do know my iTunes was GONE. I downloaded another version though and got all my music back. I almost had a heart attack. My iPhoto is safe. That's something else I was about to be super nervous about. All is well in the MacBook Pro department now. Thank goodness!!

I've been packing all day. The living room in my parent's house is full of my stuff. In just a little bit we're going to load the cars for the early am move in. I've realized in this process that I possess opposite characteristics..... 1) I'm a hoarder. I keep the most ridiculous things. and 2) I lose IMPORTANT documents. I have my past two years information of all of the cheerleaders, but I can't find this years (the one I need!!) to save my life. I'm hoping it's around here somewhere, but right now it's not looking promising. I need a personal assistant to keep me in line. For real.

Not gonna lie... this whole process is bittersweet. I'm excited to move on to new things, but I'm gonna miss seeing my family aka "roommates" all of the time. The beauty of this is I can come over whenever I want to say hi.

Guess I better get back to moving this process... it's not going to get done by itself :).

No comments:

Post a Comment