Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 155



My summer is almost over!! BOOOOOOOOO. You know how I know? Because today was cheerleading camp and it's always at the end. It was fun seeing all the girls today and meeting new faces. After camp, we went to this place called "Scoops". They were nice enough to let us use their birthday party room. All of the girls and some of their parents joined to get to know each other. We ordered pizza then let the girls run wild in the store... they have baked goods, ice cream, and candy. Check out this cookie I bought my mom for a pre-birthday gift. The top you see in the picture is its thickness. CRAZY how huge it is. After that I came home to simply nap. Love my naps. Mom woke me up ridiculously early. I think she is just really excited for our event I have planned today. For mother's day, father's day, and David's birthday, I gave them tickets to Doobie Brothers and Chicago. We're going tonight as one big happy family. This should be fun because we never do stuff like this anymore together. Well, gotta go. Mom AND Dad (crazy duo) like to be the first ones there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment