Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 162



6:30am came wayyyyy tooooooo early this morning. What am I gonna do when school starts? Babysat little Kelsey today. She was oober sick and wouldn't stop whining and crying. She eventually went down for a nap... sigh of freaking relief! I even had to ask friends who have kids what to do because I was out of ideas. I did all the things they recommended and then finally she gave up the fight while I rocked her standing up. Talk about workout. After I watched her, I went to my dentist appt. No cavities like usual :). My dentist always gives me an A+ and says I have pretty teeth. That means a lot coming from a dentist! Tonight I went to dinner with a bunch of my girlfriends to say bye to Julie :(. Julie is moving to Germany for grad school (and a boy hehe) on Friday. It was sad to say bye, but I'm super happy for her. Here's Julie and I at a UGA game last year! Babysitting Kelsey in the am. Hopefully, she will be better and I won't walk away with another headache :).

No comments:

Post a Comment