Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 156




Going to LA tonight with Lauren=BUSY day! Ran to Mimosa for a bit, got mama and I some lunch at My Friends Place, ate lunch, worked out at LA fitness, picked up some things at Kroger, then came home to pack. Ahhh, I leave in 2 hours and I'm not even close to being ready. My bad. Guess I better go do that! Next time I post, I'll be in LA!!! The pics above are from the last time Lauren and I went to LA last year. Ahh, it is going to be amazing once again!


I leave you with some burning questions I have:

1) Why do some mothers find it appropriate to feed their newborns in the middle of a restaurant? Grotesque.

2) Why do some people not understand how to read directions? Dumb.

3) Why do some people find it okay to cut off a car that says "Student Driver"? Rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment