Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 154



Went to Biscuits and More this morning with my brother and my mom. Ran into an old best friend Caitlyn and her hubby Chris. Organized my old college tshirts and brought them over to Ms. Keifer's house. She makes tshirt quilts and they are SOOOO awesome. It's the perfect way to still keep the memories, but get the shirts out of your way :). I have one from my childhood shirts that she made me. I love it soooo much! Came home and organized my jewelry with this new jewelry organizer I bought the other day. It rests on a hanger which is so convenient. It has a back with pockets too... a total of 37 pockets. I'm a huge fan considering I spent about an hour trying to detangle a million necklaces tonight. Hopefully my problems are fixed by this purchase. Went to get chinese food... I was 100% craving it. Tonight I've been watching The Hills on MTV. It's so addicting... drama, drama, drama. I'm not one for drama at all in my own life, but DANG it's sooooo fun to watch other peoples play out!! Didn't work out today, but I'm okay with it. :) Cheerleading camp early tomorrow in the AM so I guess I better go to bed! Night loves.


Youtube video of today: "Swagger Wagon"... it's hilarious... esp. if you are a soccer mom and drive a mini van :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4

No comments:

Post a Comment