Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 164



What's better than a picture?? A VIDEO! My day started out going to the doctor. I am not a huge doctor fan, but check out how my mom lightened the mood. Every song that came on the radio.. "What's this? I want you to put this on my iPod. We dance to this in jazzercise." She showed me one of her dances in the car and I happened to catch it on video. You're welcome mama! HAHA. After the doctor, we went to the new apartment with the roomies, Laura and LJ, to measure some things. Cheesecake Factory was calling our name so we went there for lunch. We came home and I got the urge to buy a new flat screen with a built in dvd player.... I had a gift certificate from my cheerleaders that was about to expire so that was my excuse :). Tonight I have been watching SYTYCD. I plan on packing a little once it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment