Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 159


Blair and I after we survived the hike! (I took a picture of a picture... that's why it looks miserable.) Yes, that's the Hollywood sign behind us.


Hey Hollywood!


Pool today with my awesome new app on my iPhone called "Hipstamatic".

HIIIII people. Last night we went to the magic show. It was ridiculously amazing! Change of venue though. It wasn't at the Kodak like we originally thought. It was at some creepy magic hotel. If you said "open sesame" the doors opened. There were a ton of rooms with different magicians performing at various times. We saw about 4 acts. All of them were so cool, but there was this one that all of us were one hundred percent believers. It was a married couple. He was the magician and she was a psychic. We all left so completely in shock that they wanted to video tape us for their website and facebook page. I'm pretty sure I said "I can't believe it" and "It was just so awesome!" over and over. How do you explain her knowing what word a girl was pointing to in a book while she was blind folded and across the room? How do you explain her knowing someone's birthday? How do you explain her knowing the numbers on a dollar bill I pulled out of my purse? Absolutely insane.

This morning we woke up then went to Coffee Bean for a quick breakfast. Then, we went to Griffith Park for a hike. It was SOOOOOO hard. Like I couldn't breathe for most of it. haha. The high altitude was definitely difficult to breathe, but we made it to the top. We were so close to the Hollywood sign. Beautiful view! For lunch we went to Cafe Verona then got Yogurtland. LOVE Yogurtland. We soaked up some rays for a few hours and napped too. Right now we're getting ready for some Korean BBQ and going out in Venice. I never want to come home. LA is too perfect for my liking. Really. I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment