Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 151



My iPhone. Oh my iPhone. If you know me, you know I am not a phone talker. I do not like talking on the phone unless I truly miss you or something is urgent. I'd rather see you in person or text you. Well, I have been talking on the phone to different insurance companies, doctors offices, dentist office, etc. for the past 2 hours. I am using my blog to vent. Really people? You are going to make me hold for 20 minutes then send me to another rep. just to hold on some more? Ugh. Luckily, all is said and done. I have completed the tasks I needed to complete. My phone calls did end on a funny note however.... I called my dentist office to set up an appt (this was before I told them my name). I asked if they had anything for the 19th and they said they were completely booked. Then she said, "Wait a second, who is this?" I told her my name and she said "I thought that was you. You scheduled the 19th when you were in here last time. See you at 2:00!" HAHA. What are the chances of that happening? Pretty much a gift after the morning I've had. Going to my dad's office to fax some things, work out, and clean and organize more.


After my morning, I have to keep reminding myself of this... (ps-this girl is now 16! She was on a tv show the other day talking about how this video of her younger blew up on youtube.) I love it... soooo cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR3rK0kZFkg

No comments:

Post a Comment