Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 150




I actually did some work and got paid today! I babysat. Shocking, I know. I babysat for little Kelsey from 7am-2pm. We had a fabulous day. Pretty much our day consumed of eating, sleeping (2 hour nap for her--oh yes!!), changing diapers (not my fav), playing with toys, reading animated books, and playing with puppies. How stinkin' cute is she? She crawled into the dog crate and I just happened to have my phone to snap a photo. She's only one, but she can walk so fast. I got a work out just from chasing her... haha. I came home and of course fell asleep. Woke up then went to work out for 2 hours... I don't know where the energy came from, but I can say that I feel darn amazing right now. I plan on organizing and cleaning my room tonight. Only a few more days til Los Angeles (again, I know haha) and only a few more weeks til I move to my new apt!! Eeeeeeekkkkk.

I could watch this all day and NEVER get sick of it. I heart Glee SOOO much!! If you want your heart to smile, watch this link below :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ymi52UbGEZM

No comments:

Post a Comment