Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 136





Babysat from 10-4 for the most perfect children in the universe... the Rosenthal's :) Their mama is my Gamma Phi Beta mama from UGA. It's kind of a small world, but I was babysitting them because she is in Orlando at the Gamma Phi Beta convention along with the current Gamma Phi Beta president from UGA, which happens to be Abby aka my brother's girlfriend. Their dad is in NYC, which makes me sooooo jealous. I haven't been to NYC since I was on Broadway freshman year of high school in the Nutcracker. I need to stop traveling to the west coast and go north from now on.

We had so much fun today though! We went to Chick Fil A.... my fav fast food place.... actually, I don't even really consider it fast food. What "fast food" place brings around a pitcher of sweet tea to fill up your cup, breath mints, and a nice old man with a smile on his face? NO OTHER PLACE EXCEPT CFA! We made friends with a policeman there. He brought us to his car and gave the boys a lot of cool things. It was super sweet!

After CFA, we did some school work and played the Wii. Connor is going into 2nd grade and he was doing harder things than I was teaching him. He is sooooo bright! He was reading big kid books at age 3! Now he reads huggggeeee chapter books.

We went to the pool to catch some rays. My car said it was 100 degrees outside today. I believe it!! We stayed 45 minutes and I was like "SEE YA SUN!" Cannot do heat for long periods of time if I can help it.

I came home only to realize my sunglasses are broken. Expensive sunglasses. No cheapos. Expensivos. UGHHHHH.... I am so careless with stuff like that. I realize a solution would be to have a case for them. I have a case, but do I know where it is? No. So as a punishment to myself, I am going to be sunglassless until I can get my act together. There is no excuse for this. I am tired of how ridiculous I am with my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment