Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 127






Today was filled with fun! I went to lunch at Chow Baby with a bunch of 2nd grade teachers. Some of them even brought their babies :). It was good to see all of them and catch up. After lunch, I went to meet up with Ariel at Starbucks. Ariel is a LITTLE girl I used to babysit. Yes, babysit. I haven't seen her since she was about 10. She is now 20 and ENGAGED!!! It was so good to see her. We went over to Mallary's to go to the pool. Laying out was a bit hot, so we decided leaving sounded good. I dropped Ariel off then went to LA Fitness. I went to kickboxing and step with Josh. They were awwwweeeeessssoooommmmeeeee classes. Absolutely loved getting back into my routine of working out. I came home and fixed some din din. Now, I am watching the Bachelorette and Dance Your *** (bad word hehe) Off. These people have guts going out there. I love watching the intense determination! I'm going to go read Eclipse. I'm not anywhere close to being done and the movie is JUNE 30!! Ahhhhh.

PS-My 25th birthday is one week from today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment