Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 120



Looked for places to live in ALLLLLLLLL day long with Lindsey and Laura. I am seriously beat! We think we found a place.... it's just not official yet. We got Thai food and then watched the Bachelorette with Anna. IF we live at this place, it is 1 minute and 30 seconds away from an LA Fitness, 3 minutes from GA 400, and 11 minutes from my school. I feel super safe there and the people who work and live there are quality. Um.... can we say perfect? I'll update when it's official!

All I have to say is I cannot wait to end the long drive I'm doing now from Marietta to Buckhead and vice-ver-sa.... 11:07pm is the time I got home today (out and about for 13 hours). 0:36 is how many minutes it took me to get from Buckhead to my home in Marietta. I am tired of these long ridiculous drives! I'm gonna miss my family, but at least they are close and I can still visit them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment