Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 133




Phew. Survived another long weekend. I had a blast with everyone in Charlotte this weekend. Most importantly, Alli (black dress in front of me in pic) had such a good time! Amanda (girl who was in charge) took a picture of all of us last night and had all of us sign a picture frame for Alli. Amanda got the picture developed this morning before we all left and presented it to Alli. It was so sweet... she cried like a baby! Too precious. We got home this afternoon, I napped, then went to dinner with my family for "Eddie Wexler Day" aka Father's Day. Little brother paid for the entire meal. He insisted. We all thought that was so sweet. Little brudder is growing up! I am feeling a bit grotesque because I haven't worked out in 2 days.... going on a run in my hood in a few. Can't believe today is my last day to be 24. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment