Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 134



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

So this is what it feels like to be 25? I can't believe I'm a quarter century year old today! I am totally feeling the love thanks to phone calls, text messages, and holy cow facebook.... it's crazy!! I decided blogging now would be a better idea than later tonight because I'm just jam packed super busy. I am about to go to lunch at Pure with my mama (brudder and dad are working... lame). Then, I'm going to the pool to soak up some rays. Tonight I am going to Twist with about 15 of my friends. I am sooooo excited!

My picture today actually has a deeper meaning than just representing my 25th birthday. The "2" was used on my 2nd birthday cake and the "5" was used on my 5th birthday cake. If you look closely, you can notice how old and beat up they are. Tonight, I will blow out candles using both the "2" and the "5". I love how mama has saved these over the years!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute idea with the numbered candles!! Love that! Hope you have a great rest of your day! Happy birthday sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete