Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 117



I've waited for this day for so long. Spicy + Chick Fil A is my kind of sandwich. They officially start selling them on Monday, but I was one of the lucky ones to reserve a free one online at the dwarf house nearby for today. It was definitely awesome and worth the wait. Pretty sure I'll never go back to the regular one.

Worked out tonight then went grocery shopping for the remainder few days I'm in town. My family is semi shocked I'm in on a Friday night, but to be honest I'm taking advantage of doing nothing because I have three more week long trips ahead of me this summer: Charleston, Charlotte, and Los Angeles!

I'm going to spend the remainder of tonight reading Eclipse so I can be ready for the release of the movie at the end of this month! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment