Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 116



Spent this morning watching Punk'd with Kelee the dog. Kelee was more into it than I was. Probably because I spent most of my time watching her and giggling at her intensity. It was precious! After my children woke up, I played carpool/soccer mom. That was an experience in itself. Loved it though! A few hours later my cousin Marc (their dad) came back from his trip. I was frrreeeeeee! I was glad to finally get some sleep and some me time, but I was sad to leave the kiddos. We had so much fun these last couple of days. Awesome cousin bonding time for sure!

I came home and passed out. Woke up then went to work out at LA Fitness. I ran 4 miles and did the elliptical for 3 miles. Apparently I thought it was a good idea to continue working out so I walked around my ginormous neighborhood. Total today I probably did about 10 miles. Needless to say... I am tired. I am sore. But... I feel good! Working out is just so amazing.

Let me tell you 3 things that were so crazy ironic today.

#1) (most ironic!!) Last night we were watching the SNL when Betty White hosted. We got to talking about how only two of them are left from Golden Girls and how sad it was. I mentioned how I didn't know how "Blanche's" health was or even how old she was, but I made it clear to the girls that I knew she was alive still along with Betty. Well, this morning while I'm chilling with Kelee, I'm watching The View and Whoopi takes a moment to remember Rue McClanahan because she suffered a massive stroke and died last night. Needless to say, I was shocked and saddened. She was such a great actress! I am still thinking how SOOO ironic it is.

#2) I'm sitting on the couch at my cousin's house and thinking about people I haven't talked to in a while. My friend Lindsey from work popped into my head. I told myself I was going to call her after The View went off. Well, I didn't have to because she called me not even 5 minutes later!!! AHHH, again... sooo ironic.

#3) Again.. watching tv and I see a music video that reminded me of the "Call On Me" video by Eric Pyrdz. I loveeeee this song and think it is such a good workout/pump up song. I haven't heard it in forever!! Well, tonight on my long walk, I turn on my Pandora radio on my iPhone and it comes on. This is so ironic because Pandora is 100% random. The only thing I can control is the station which was "Club/Dance". Once again.... ironic.

Anyone need a lotto ticket???

No comments:

Post a Comment