Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 129



Spent my morning on the phone with Holiday Inn and Edible Arrangements. Two separate occasions. Both companies were very nice and helpful. I'm surprised both were kind to me considering I have canceled, reordered, etc. many times. After that, I went to O'Charley's to pick up our to-go order. My mom and I looovvvveee their salads. Lunch made me super tired so I took my afternoon two hour nap. Just call me Sleeping Beauty... I swear! I am the only person I know that can sleep at the drop of a hat. Once I awoke, I went to step class at LA Fitness with a boring instructor. I don't even know why I bother. No one compares to my Josh. Then, I went running/walking (mostly haha) around my neighborhood. Holy hotness. I about passed out a few times. I took a break to take a picture of a pretty flower I saw along the way. Came home and made dinner. I did it old school tonight. Kraft macaroni & cheese and a grilled cheese sandwich. It was soooo good! It used to be my favorite meal when I was younger. Tonight, I plan on reading my book and watching a bit of tv. I'm soaking up my chill days as much as I can. Bachelorette weekend in t-2 days!!

2 comments:

  1. If I am not mistaken - that is a bloom on a Mimosa tree.... how appropro :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous... Reveal yourself please. "Appropro"... That's an awesome abbrev.

    ReplyDelete