Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 121



Woke up late then went to the Fulton County Credit Union. Pointless trip. I won't even go into it. Not worth blogging about :). After that, went to my NEW APARTMENT!!! It's official!! We turned in our papers and security deposit. I cannot wait for something new and exciting! I was thinking about it today. It has been about eight months since my incident at my old apartment. Most of me is ready to do this and move, but I'd be lying if I didn't say I was still a bit nervous and scared to try this again. I know all is well though because I'll have 3 roommates now. I'm excited for this new change! YAY! We move in late July.

When I left there, my mama and I went to Phipps Plaza to go to Vera Bradley. Let me just say I have an addiction to this place. AHHH-I love ALL of it. Vera Bradley sends "birthday cards" in the mail aka 20 dollars off ANYTHING no matter how low or high the price. I bought a CUTE bag to put my lunch in. I only spent 10 bucks of my own money. Thank you Vera Bradley for the early birthday gift! My mama gave in and bought the large duffel bag of the pattern I got. I was a bad influence, hehe :)

Tonight I ran 3 miles on the elliptical, lifted on some machines, then took kick boxing. Came home and cleaned my car out... I had a black stain on the carpet of my car, but I luckily got it out thanks to some carpet cleaner we had. Seeing a black stain in a basically brand new car can definitely give you a heart attack!

Showered and ate dinner then it was time to lounge in front of the tv. GLEE's finale was on and it was amazing. I shed some tears. After Glee, I got sucked into Jillian Michaels' new tv show. Again, shed some tears. What is it with emotional tv shows that I get sucked into? I need a Jillian Michaels in my life. She is the person you hate in the process, but love her for it after. She is just so great!!!

The maids come tomorrow. You know what that means. Yeah, my mom is making me clean my room. I don't get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment