Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 114




Went to the doctor this morning. Luckily, I'm not dying like I thought I was. Phew! I had a scare with something, but thank goodness the doctor ruled out a few things. After that, I went over to my cousins house. I'm the babysitter for the remainder of the week. It's the easiest job ever. The boy (Gregory) is 16 and the two girls are 13 (Jenna and Emily)... they are twins. Gregory has a job all day and he can drive himself. And the girls and I just play all day! :) Today we went to the mall and Target. The girls favorite stop was the Apple store. We played with PhotoBooth as you can see. It was fun! We look like sisters, which is what I am sure it comes across as. I love it... the little sisters I've never had! Tonight, we ordered a pizza and we're making a BIG cupcake. I'm pumped! Love these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment