Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 130



Went to lunch @ Cheesecake Factory with people I coach cheerleading with to say one last goodbye to my love, Anna. She is moving to Charleston tomorrow. I am going to miss her so much. Tears were definitely shed :(. I went to the pool to catch up on my reading. I only lasted one chapter and I had to leave. It was too hot for me once again.

What I am about to say still irritates me that I even wasted this much time of life on it, but it's true. I am trying to step out of my comfort zone with working out and try new classes. I decided that I'd try "cardio jam" today. I assumed we'd do like an aerobics class with a lot of movement right? Um, NOOOOOOOOO. First of all, I don't know if I even sweat? I was the only person under 60 there. No joke. Apparently, I didn't get the memo that people my age don't dig it. I see why! We did "step touches" and "salsas". I was too nervous to leave because I didn't want to hurt the instructors feelings so I stayed. Note to self: NEVER go back to cardio jam. Call me rude, but when the instructor is extremely overweight that miiigggghhhttt tell you something... I'm just saying.

After the worst workout class ever, I went to the mall to buy my friend Alli a bachelorette party present :). I was so proud of myself with how cute everything was!! I almost bought all this stuff for myself, but then I decided it probably wasn't a good idea! hehe. Check out the adorable card I got her! The present is from Lauren (my bffffff) and I. So... I thought it'd be cute to label Alli, Lauren, and myself on it. I know. Precious.

Grabbed subway and now I'm watching the NBA Finals. GOOOOO LAKERS!!!! I am going to try to get in bed at a decent time.... because I know sleep just isn't going to happen this weekend with going to Charlotte for Alli's Bachelorette weekend. I'm excited to spend time with friends I haven't seen in soooo long. The majority of us went to UGA together!

Have a good night! I love you all! and more than likely I probably miss you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment