Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 122



Order of events today:

1) Zaxby's with mom (dad and brother are always working.. hmmm, I forgot what that's like! hehe)
2) Pool at Lindsey and Laura's
3) Step class (not Josh's.... let's just say that nothing compares! I was bored! The instructor actually came over and gave me a high five because she was impressed with how well I caught on to her combinations. Uhhhh, duhh! I am taught by the best.)
4) Subway with Mallary
5) Hudson Grille to hang out with some people ;-)
6) Blog while Mallary packs (I'm about to fall asleep)... we leave for Charleston tomorrow with my roomie Lindsey (aka LJ) and Tiffany (aka Waller)

Can't wait for the beach! Hopefully we have great weather :)

ps-I apologize in advance to my readers. I miiigggghhhttt not be able to blog. Never tried it on my phone so we shall see! Forgive me if that's the case!

No comments:

Post a Comment