Saturday, October 30, 2010

Day 264



All of you that work at my school just be glad I realized something before I whipped out my phone to call you with my deepest apologies. I wake up and immediately panic. I thought today was Friday!! I spring out of bed and run to turn the shower on. As I am frantically running around, I run into the kitchen to see that it's 7:35. OMG! I am already supposed to be at school. I dash to check my phone and notice that no one from school called to see where I was. Something clicked and I realized WoW, it's Saturday. I was awake by this point so I decided to do laundry. Once I put a load of clothes in, I decided to crawl back in bed. I giggled to myself then fell back asleep. PHEW... crazy morning.

Today was very productive.... laundry, cleaned my room, cleaned the kitchen, went to the bank (where I had a run in with a banker with a poor attitude), and picked up some last minute things for tonight--I bought ADORABLE boots! Currently, I am rounding up my belongings while watching the lame Georgia game. Hopefully they can get it together soon. Regardless, I am pumped for tonight!! :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment