Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 247



One of those days again. I'm not going to be a Debbie Downer on my blog because that's not the point of my blog. Let's just say today was a bit of the stressful day. I'm on my way home around 6:30 and I'm listening to 104.7 the fish. It's a Christian music station that I listen to on a regular basis. Of course, I switch in and out for my love of pop/rock/country/or rap. Today, I felt as though I needed guidance and thought maybe they might throw out a Bible verse or song that meant something special to me/I could relate to my life. I'm about to turn into my complex and the radio guy came on and said "Have you had a day recently where everything seems to not go the way you wanted it to?" He then lead into the song.... it's called "Everything Falls" by Fee. I listened to it and thought it was something I needed to hear. It talked about when everything around you falls apart and you are weak, He is there to keep you strong. I need to always remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment