Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 253



Today was a busy, but good day...

1) Pumpkin Spice Latte and yogurt parfait from Starbucks for breakfast
2) SIOP... it went by super fast for some reason?
3) Got supplies and made a pretty awesome goodbye gift for someone
4) GRADES ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) Got to know someone on a better level... I actually realized we have a lot in common, when I thought we had nothing much at all.
6) Went on a much needed walk with my roomie and her pup
7) Discovered Alon's for the first time... delicious gelato!!! Big pumpkins too!
8) DWTS with roomie
9) Giggled and acted like a 5 year old with roomie and pup
10) Bedtime in my big comfy sleigh bed ;).. speaking of sleighs... I can't wait for the holidays! Went to Cracker Barrel this weekend and everything was Christmas!!! AHHHHH

*This should have been in my post last night, but I finally finalized my Halloween plans!!! EEEEEK :) Now.. what to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment