Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 242




Today was a much better day! I got some things done that needed to get done. I made some phone calls/emails that were stressing me out--all ended up okay in the end. Thank goodness for understanding people with patience. I have a hard time dealing with stress that is completely out of my control, but somehow makes me look like the bad guy. Anywho, all is well! Yay!

Good things that happened today:

-Meg taught me more Espanol in preparation for my conferences on Monday (muahahaha)

-I babysat and was rewarded nicely... event though I showed up 30 min late due to traffic! She is super into learning about the Bible and all of the stories that go along with it. It gives me chills!

-I watched the little girl I babysit get so excited about losing her tooth... we put it under her pillow in hopes of the Tooth Fairy coming tonight. Presh!

-I giggled for real... finally.... when my friend wiped out on the slippery floor, when a friend reminisced about old text messages that we had, when the quietest kid in my class shouted out a funny remark to a story, when I free drew a hand on construction paper for our school's float and it turned out looking like a catcher's glove...

-I made my Athens trip official with my best friends! Athens till Sunday!! Go Dawgs! :)

-I FOUND MY KEYS TONIGHT!!!!!!!!! They have been missing for 1 1/2 years! We thought the 3 year old at the time next door stole them and hid them. Now my mom and I feel guilty for accusing him. They were in my computer bag in a hidden zipper. How they ended up there the world may never know. The loss of those stupid keys cost me lots of money. Kind of annoying, but in a way funny... I got a little chuckle out it.

*Realization: It's the Georgia/Tennessee weekend. One year ago I had one of the scariest things ever happen to me. Even though I use my blog to vent at times, I am so thankful for everything that has happened since then... including my support system of friends and family :) I heart you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment