Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 254



Things that stick out to me today....

-Forgetting your lunch stinks
-I legit get sad to say bye to people
-I like throwing my laundry in the machine knowing it's about to be clean... I absolutely HATE organizing and folding it
-I could be a better aerobics instructor than the one that put me to sleep tonight
-I work with some awesome people... I can honestly say they're like family
-Working with 2nd graders and highschoolers in the same day is so opposite
-I totally ate french fries today... oops
-Watching people give their time to help others learn English gives me goose bumps
-Cashews are so much better unsalted (all nuts in general)
-SIOP has opened my eyes... I now teach with hand gestures on a regular basis (if you work at my school ask any of my kids to *show* you "mountain", "ridge", "river", "landform", "plateau", "plain", etc.... it's SO adorable! Thanks Meg!)
-Lazy people that don't do the work and ask others for it irritate me

Most of all...

-Comments like "I hope nothing ever happens to you because I love you to the moon and back" really make you thankful for your profession

No comments:

Post a Comment