Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 245




HAPPY 10-10-10!!!!! Sunday. How I love Sundays. Woke up from an awesome night. Went to Amichi for lunch with the girls. Went shopping at boutiques in downtown Athens. Attempted working out at a step class. Realized that Scott wasn't there and it was a sub. Immediately left step. Decided Trader Joes was calling my name. Shopped till I dropped--favorite purchase? Toss up between three items: pumpkin butter, pumpkin cream cheese, or tzatziki. I almost even bought a few pumpkins. I love fall! Remembered that I hadn't worked out yet so I attempted the workout room at my complex. On my way I saw a cute door decoration and it got me excited for Halloween. Got bored on the machines because I'm spoiled with amazing classes throughout the week. Walked to Target and back. Overall, LAME workout! I did go up and down 5 flights of stairs three times over the course of my night. Does that count? Anywho, spending the rest of my night trying out some of my new food, watching the Braves game, cleaning my room, and getting last minute things ready for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment