Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 238



Same ole Sunday... graded papers, worked out, ate dinner with LJ--except this time Vazquez came too! We went to Cheeseburger In Paradise! It was delicious! Oh yeah, I also went to the mall. Embarrassing story, so I get to the counter to pay and my card declines. I ended up paying with a check. I called my bank to see what the issue was and it turns out they put my account on hold because of weird activity. She said, "M'am, we put your account on hold because of a total of 176 dollars at Kroger, was this you or should we further investigate?" At first, I thought I had been robbed then I realized what happened... it was definitely me! HAHA. What it should have said was Pharmacy! I was thinking along the lines of groceries. If I ever spend that much money on groceries for me being 1 person I want someone to say something to me that I have a problem! All is well now--thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment