Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 258






Love Sundays. Absolutely love them! Woke up around 12 with the intent of going to church... oops. There's always next week! Being "mom" makes me sleepy. Took Kelee on a walk. The houses in my cousin's neighborhood are ginormous. It was fun looking at all of them. I went to Kroger to buy food for my class. I actually ran into a teacher I work with. Kind of random. We're making food maps for the different regions of Georgia. I couldn't help but buy pumpkins for the girls and I to carve. I come to find out that neither of them have EVER carved a pumpkin in their whole 14 years of living here on Earth. They were so cute.... just like little kiddos!! Adorable :) After that, I went to my Sunday step class with Scott... the one that calls me "Woodstock". He's so hyper and awesome. LOVE it. When I got back I took the girls out to sushi. Yummmmmmm! It's my last night on the job. I am totally exhausted, but had a fabulous time.

A brand new week is ahead of me. I look forward to what it brings :) Good night loves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment