Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 260




Realizations from today... October 26, 2010.

-I have the cutest class on the planet. They had to make slogans and illustrate them for Red Ribbon Week. All of them were so cute. Here are a few that stick out to me
-->"Drugs are nasty."
-->"Say BOOOOOO to drugs."
-->"No way drug man."
-->"I like myself because I don't do drugs."
-->"No you fool, drugs drool."
-->"Throw those drugs in the can."

-I need surgery on both my feet. I've gone long enough with severe cramps in my feet and ridiculous bunions from oh so many years of pointe/ballet. This will be my fourth serious surgery of my life and I'm only 25. Sadness.

-I am in revamping mode right now in my classroom. It's nerve racking/exciting!

-I can only do 57 sit ups (not crunches) in two minutes. I beat the guy next to me by 11. However, the girl next to me did 82. LAME. Won't be surprised if I can't move tomorrow.

That's all folks. Sweet dreams <3

No comments:

Post a Comment