Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Update: I completed my homework.




Phew... my homework is complete and it's not even 10 o'clock. I am pretty impressed with myself for being so diligent. Quickly approaching meeting on Monday=lots of paperwork to be filled out. I plan on arriving to school early in the morning to finish it up and turn it into the one that needs it :)

I don't really have anything out of the ordinary to share. However, two things do stick out...

1) I took the doctor's orders from a friend and went home to nap for two hours :) Feel pretty awesome I must say.

2) I recommend buying the vegetable lasagna from Trader Joe's. Because of my homework, I didn't have time to slave over a stove. The oven was going to have to do all the work for me. It was a huge success!

See you tomorrow 3-6-5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment