Sunday, February 20, 2011

Beautiful weekend




There are many reasons why this weekend was a good one...

-Babysat and made extra cash $$

-Tiff came over again to hang out with us

-Bought my BONNAROO ticket!! ahhhh... so excited. Never been! It's a four day over night/camping trip with TONS of concerts. So many awesome solo artists/groups... Eminem, Widespread Panic, Mumford and Sons, Lil Wayne, Girl Talk, Florence & the Machine, etc. Check out this pic I found from 2006.

-Two hour walk around my beautiful area on a beautiful day

-EXTREMELY productive Saturday night full of grading papers, laundry, PSC, CBT data info, etc.


Probably my favorite.....

-WORKOUT WITH JOSH!!! I went to his new studio today. Class was for 2 hours... the first hour was Zumba and the second hour was turbo kickboxing. Needless to say, I was a hot mess when I left, but it was so worth it! I apologize if I can't walk tomorrow at work.


Hope all of you had just as good if not a better weekend than myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment