Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oysters, love, and Grammy's



Can't believe the weekend is already over. It was a good one full of fun and friends. On Friday, we had three friends from work come over. 1 from the office, 1 from 3rd, and 1 from 4th. And of course... Linds in 1st and me in 2nd. We represented our school well. We had a great time full of food (and lots of it, right?) and so much more. On Saturday, I went to a festival in Piedmont Park. SOOOO fun! Lots of good friends. Even ran into my roomies :) Today I have been writing Valentine's Day cards, watching red carpet footage, and about to dive into grading papers. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Happy early Valentine's Day! I love you! <3

1 comment:

  1. It was really great catching up on all those funny stories!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete