Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 363




Happy Day 100!! I always love the 100th day... mostly because the kids love it so much. I didn't have specials today so I didn't really have a second to think. This made for a very fluid day. It was a good one full of quality instruction and fun activities.

I walk away from today realizing how important it is to treat others how you'd like to be treated. I try my best as a human being to always treat everyone with respect. There is always that chance that the other person is going through something hard and you might not know about it. Why add more stress to their lives and treat them poorly? It's quite silly if you ask me. Today I was the other person and I don't really know why? All I can say is I hope whatever is troubling them in life gets better.

2 more days till 365!! One year of blogging comes to an end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment