Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy LOVE Day!!





Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! It was a day full of love. Full of work, meetings, and such... but still... full of love :). I was showered with so many gifts from my loving students. Flowers, stuffed animals, chocolates, jewelry, and all that sweet stuff. The gifts don't even matter to me (although, very much appreciated)... It's just amazing to feel that love from everyone around me! I got eyes full of tears a FEW times today... tears of joy...

1) Student: "Ms. Wexler, can I read you what I wrote to my mom for Valentine's Day?"
Me: "Of course!"
Student: "........ You fill my heart with happiness and I never want to let that feeling go. I appreciate (apreshiat) all that you do for me even though we can't always do the things we want to do."

2) Student: "Look what I wrote to my mom!"
Me: "Show me!"
Student: "I know I'm the luckiest child in the whole wide world because you love me more than a dream."

3) My mom came to my school today and brought me the most thoughtful gift I think I have ever received. She made a book for my brother and I on snapfish.com of my dog, Casey. I cried like a tiny baby!! Thanks for such a thoughtful gift, mommy :)


Great Valentine's Day. Loved at school by my students. Loved after school at dinner by my sweet mom, dad, and brother. Loved from text/phone calls from friends. Loved by co-workers. Love, love, love. It has been a great one! Hope you had a great one too :)

And remember, I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment