Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 362




Moe's with Lauren. Napped. Worked out. Grocery store. Super Bowl PARTYYYYY!!! Is it weird that I like the entertainment and food aspects better? I don't really care who wins. I say I'll go with the Packers just to choose a side.


Oh em gee everyone. I received this email last night at 2:30 and about cried.... I couldn't go, but you better believe I'll be there next time!!! JOSH IS BACK! JOSH IS BACK!



Hello this is Joshua (use to teach class at LA Fitness)
Please join leann and myself for our first class @ our studio

Tomorrow Sunday 2-6-11 from 12p-2p
We will be having a masterclass of kickboxing and cardio jam.
And its Free

for the month of february we will be having class every sunday from
12p-2p and then in march we will have weekday evenings and weekend
classes.

thanks for your support and see you soon.

Thanks In Advance,


J Neal
Fitness Professional

No comments:

Post a Comment