Monday, February 21, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance??


The boy, Taylor, still goes to Lassiter and Melanie used to go to Lassiter. Mom knew them both so we talked for a little bit. Melanie got through to VEGAS!! She was phenomenal. So was Taylor!


Bianca and I were trying to perform outside the Fox to see if any of the producers wanted us to tryout. We had to explain to them that we have day jobs that would hate to see us go. They didn't take it well. ;-)


Since my mom knew Melanie, I got to know her too. We took a pic together in case she's famous one day :) Which is highly possible!!


Oh HEY Cat Deeley... aka the host of So You Think You Can Dance.

We were at the Fox from 1:15-7:00. Luckily, we ate lunch at Picnik next door. LONG day full of dancing... I never once found myself bored. At one point, I even found myself BOOing the judges. Nigel, Mary, and Lil C were there. Nigel came over and talked to all of us... nice guy! Super cool experience!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment