Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 294



Those that know me well, work with me, or talked to me today know that I have a miserable voice. It literally is to the point of no return :(. I talk a lot and this is definitely a pain in the you know what. I come home from school (bad idea) and cheerleading (bad idea yet again) and decide that working out with Josh just isn't going to happen. Couldn't get to the gym due to traffic and rain. Not to mention, I am a sick little girl with a gross voice. I decide to let it go and go see if I can find a minute clinic nearby. NOT GONNA HAPPEN! A combo of all of those things plus closing times at that point wasn't going to allow me to see what the heck I have. Turns out one of my fav peeps gives me a recipe for my problem that will at least pacify me for the time being until I can go to the doc-in-a-box tomorrow. It worked a bit, but to be honest... I'm miserable still.

I've realized how much I talk now that I can't.... other people finally have a chance to talk..... haha!

Weird picture of nothing? Guess again. Behind the darkness lies a guilty BAD BOY. Best thing that happened all day? Laura, my roomie, texts me to tell me she is making turkey burgers and baked mac and cheese.... um, OH YES!!! I come home after me feeling sorry for my pathetic self and fix the most delish meal. I get all cozy on the couch with my food and realize I forgot a napkin. All of the roomies have a tight bond and know that we do not steal each other's food. Apparently Ottie didn't get the roommate memo!!! That little boy snuck up and snatched my burger for the two seconds I was up. LAME! This picture is Ottie hiding from me because he knew he was in trouble. Kind of funny if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment