Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 293





Spent the morning taking a trip down memory lane with my friends... we discussed all of the things that used (keyword) to be cool. Pretty much if you didn't have these, you weren't cool back then (mostly girl stuff).

1) Hello Kitty pencil/school organizer with the millions of compartments
2) White eyeliner (mom, why did you let me walk out of the house?)
3) Butterfly spring clips
4) Pogs and slammers
5) Beanie Babies... we specifically laughed at the fact when McDonalds came out with the baby ones and how Steph's mom drove all the way to Dahlonega to get the turtle. HAHA
6) Lisa Frank stickers
7) Jansport backpacks with the iron on patches
8) Blue nail polish
9) Key chains with ridiculous sayings... ex. "My boyfriend is better than yours." haha
10) Bath and Body Works lotion... specifically sun ripened raspberry

HAHA. What a fun morning! I am voiceless so I hope it comes back before tomorrow. Getting my life together the rest of the night.... sub plans, SIOP readings, grocery store, laundry, etc. Fun... NOT!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I remember POGS! And Jansport. You weren't cool if you didn't have Jansport. And B&BW body lotion, OMG, I'm dying over here!!! So funny, these are all so true!

    ReplyDelete