Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day 290



HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!! I can tell you about all the fun and memories that were made OR I can tell you all that I'm thankful for. I choose the 2nd one because it's more appropriate.... I'm thankful for (in no particular order)...

1) the Lord (without Him I would not be who I am today)
2) my family (I heart all of them! even the ones that aren't present in our lives right now :()
3) my students (my sweet babies that enjoy learning and strive to impress me each day because they care)
4) my friends (sooooo blessed! not many people can say they have close best friends like I can)
5) the people I work with (seriously... I know I'm super lucky to have such a support system. I actually LOVE going to work!)
6) food (specifically that I am fortunate to buy whatever I want)
7) happiness (I can say I'm officially happy again now that life has slowed down)
8) blogging (for real... as silly as it sounds, I look forward to recording my life down)
9) good health (mine and the loved ones in my life)
10) music (music is so calming and therapeutic)

I hope each of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Day~ I am thankful for everyone in my life! I read something today that said God brings people into your life on purpose, but it's your choice how you treat them and if you allow them in. I cannot say how thankful I am for all of the people and things that have shaped my life. I have sooooo many blessings!! Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment