Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 289



Happy Thanksgiving Eve!! I have had a very relaxing/fun filled day. Spent the morning shopping.... I'm not much of a Black Friday shopper. Crowds scare me! SO... today was the day. I bought three sweaters, three shirts, four pairs of gloves (I know I know, but it was a deal! plus they're super adorable!), and a scarf for under eighty bucks!! What a deal!

Tonight I am flipping through the channels trying to find something entertaining to watch and I come across Hannah Montana. I know I am known for having a love for Miley, but I truly don't spend time watching her show or paying attention to her in the gossip news. I decided that I would look at the info to see what the episode was about because I had a gut feeling it was the episode I saw when I was in LA this spring break. IT WAS!!! I watched the whole hour of it and that part I was at was at the very end... literally the last five minutes (go figure). If you don't remember, I will remind you. When I went to see Jay Leno this spring break... they had us stay about thirty minutes after the taping of his show to tape for the Hannah Montana show. Miley never came out (lame!), but they video taped us clapping for her and gasping. I now know why we were gasping! It was when Hannah Montana shows that she is Miley, which is huge considering that's what the entire series over the past several years has been about.... her secret life as a pop star. Kind of neat to say I was there I suppose. I'm convinced I saw myself in the crowd. Please, please... no autographs.

Grading and doing some work the rest of the night so I can relax tomorrow with the fam coming in town! Have a fabulous night!

No comments:

Post a Comment