Sunday, November 7, 2010

Day 272



Last night was so much fun! Sleepover party at Lauren's! She woke me up at 8:30. Eight freaking thirty. I threatened our friendship if she didn't let me go back to sleep. She listened. We officially woke up at 10:30. Went to lunch then did some car swaps. I drove home to have my mama help me with my benefits stuff. It was good to see the fam! Our house is looking pretty awesome with some new additions. Looks much better than the big pile of dirt I saw the last time I was there! Hung out there for a bit then decided that the new Menchie's by Lassiter was a must. I've never been to a Menchie's before, but I have been to a ton of froyo places in Cali and Athens. Loved it! However, I faced a problem. You know when you start grabbing gummy worms and strawberry pop rocks mixed with chocolate that it's not going to taste the best. My froyo was so bad I couldn't even eat it. Haha. I'll try it again next time with this in mind: less is more, less is more! The rest of my night consists of laundry (lame), grading (lame), grocery shopping (lame), and working out (hallelujah)! Have a super night people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment