Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 270





Gonna be honest. Today was a rough one.

One thing that sticks out to me as being one of the worst pts of the day was when my knee popped out of place. Usually, I can get it back in. Not this time :(.... it was STUCK for a good solid (what seemed like) 83482349 hours! Or maybe 10 seconds? Regardless, it hurt. It's all because of a cheerleading accident I had in high school. I tore my ACL and MCL. I don't think I realized how much it would affect my life past that time period. Ouch! I'm 25 and I ache.

Luckily, my mama puts all of our family photos on snapfish. I was curious to see the pics from my surgery. I found the famous one that I am convinced will be used against me one day... more than likely my wedding or something. This picture was literally taken right when I saw my mom after I woke up from the surgery. I said, "Look what I can do!!!" as I touched my tongue to my nose (yeah right, not even close haha). At least it wasn't as bad as when I crawled on the floor out to the parking lot when I had my wisdom teeth out :)

Someone should video tape me next time! For real. It's apparently a sight to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment