Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 273




My life is complete. Josh hugged me tonight. Yes, and it was AFTER class. Aka not the most pleasant... neither one of us. After class, I decided I'd tell him something that hit me today. It was my one year going to his class. I started taking in November of last year. He said, "I guess this is our one year anniversary!" Haha... he is ridic. The music, the energy, the people.... AHHHHH, I find so much joy in Monday nights. Thank you Josh for making working out something I look forward to... especially after a Monday.

3 comments:

  1. you need to ask this boy out on a date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two reasons why the answer is no:

    1) He doesn't like girls like that.
    2) He is just my workout idol. I aspire to have his energy and love for life!

    ReplyDelete