Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 285



Woke up at 7:20. Toco Hills LA Fitness by 8:15. Step class with Josh at 8:30. This class KILLED me. It was longer than the normal hour on Mondays. It was only 15 minutes longer, but holy cow! AWESOME workout. Came home and crashed. Woke up (again) then went to a gathering at our place. I wasn't feeling the food they had, but I had a delish cup of hot chocolate. Went to get lunch at Doc Greens.... yummmm! Came home and crashed AGAIN. These naps are horrible that I take. I should be banned from my bed after I am awake. Woke up (for the third time today) and decided that grading papers was going to happen. I graded/entered grades for TWO hours! I am donnnnneeeee. Woohoo. Debated on writing the college rec for a cheerleader, but I think I'll do that tomorrow. Getting ready to go to the mall, dinner with friends, then out! Have a fabulous Saturday night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment