Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 274



Today was pretty easy/carefree for myself. However, I found myself constantly saying, "I'm sorry!" to others around me for various things....

-->"I'm sorry you feel sick."
-->"I'm sorry you miss your daddy."
-->"I'm sorry your head hurts."
-->"I'm sorry you feel as though your observation did not go so well."
-->"I'm sorry you lost your sunglasses."
-->"I'm sorry the guy you like is a huge meany."
-->"I'm sorry you feel overwhelmed."
-->"I'm sorry you are embarrassed that you accidentally pulled the fire alarm."
-->"I'm sorry you forgot your lunch."

I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry! :-( I genuinely felt sorry for everyone today. I'm glad I was there to listen for them. It's nice to know others care. I feel as though we all get caught up in our drama of our own and don't take the time to listen to each other. I knew if I took the time to listen to others... it would hopefully alleviate some of their stress and sadness.

I hope all of them have better days tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment